How you look and how you feel are partners. Chronic tension and depression leave marks on your face and can cause bad habits that may also negatively affect your skin. Things like grinding your teeth, biting your nails or chewing on your lips mirror your feelings of aggravation. It is often written that tension can be associated with acne, under eye bags, dry skin, rashes, and tooth damage from grinding your teeth related to your agitation and stress.
If you want to look more attractive, it's time to say "bye-bye burdens. I know this because I read it from various religious leaders, from Oprah's Art of Resilience and I know it because I experience it.
Five ways to feel calm when dealing with stress:
1. Breathe deeply, in and out, several times a day and, as you do so, imagine a ball of stress rolling out of your body.
2. Massage the parts of your body that feel particularly tight - your head, your neck - your arms. Work on loosening whatever feels tight.
3. Eat slowly. Really taste your food. Remain aware of its texture and remind yourself that gobbling just won't help you.
4. Know that a goal of perfection will only make things worse.
5. Be aware of what has you agitated and in a tizzy. Ask yourself if it will matter in an hour, in a week, in a month or in a year. What was it at this time last year that left you certain that your world was coming to an end. Most likely, you can't remember it - can you?
"Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere."